The New Zealand government established a one-million hardship fund for international students who are experiencing financial hardships due to the Covid-19 pandemic.
- Applications must be submitted from education providers and organisations. Individual international students and education agents are excluded from submitting an application.
- Funds will be provided to international students by education providers and organisations who are granted the fund
- The maximum amount for each request is $20,000.
- Applications must be submitted via this provide link.
- The application is opened from 21 May and will be closed until further notice.
For details, please refer to the International Student Hardship Fund official website.