The ISEA Education Agency Membership category has been created to enable non-accredited education agencies which promote New Zealand as a study destination to connect with ISEA and receive regular updates on the New Zealand International Education Sector as well as assistance with regard to promoting New Zealand.
As an ISEA Education Agency Member, you will be able to:
- Have access to industry updates via ISEA Agent Newsletters and announcements
- Have access to contact ISEA with any industry-related questions. This excludes any questions for individual course enrolment and student visa application processes and documentation checking.
- Increase brand awareness – agency logo on the ISEA agency directory page.
- Have a voice – access to participate in initiatives for the sector
- Have access to ISEA industry webinars
- Receive a discount for joining the ISEA Training and Accreditation programme
- Receive a discount for participating in industry events and workshops
To become an ISEA Education Agency Member, you will need to