New Zealand moved to Alert Level 2 on 14 May 2020
New Zealand has moved to Alert Level 2 at 11:59 pm on Wednesday 13th May 2020.
At Alert Level 2,
- Most businesses are allowed to open with safety restrictions.
- All early learning centres, schools and tertiary institutions will reopen from Monday 18 May 2020.
- Public facilities such as museums and libraries will reopen with safety restrictions.
- Gatherings are allowed but the number of attendees is limited to 10.
- People are instructed to keep their distance from others in public
To keep you updated with the changes about Covid-19 in New Zealand, please refer to the Covid-19 page summarised by ISEA, where you will find all information relevant to the international education industry.