The ISEA Education Agency Membership category has been created to enable non-accredited education agencies which promote New Zealand as a study destination to connect with ISEA and receive regular updates on the New Zealand International Education Sector as well as assistance with regard to promoting New Zealand.
As an ISEA Education Agency Member, you will be able to:
- Have access to industry updates via ISEA Agent Newsletters and announcements
- Have access to contact ISEA with any industry-related questions. This excludes any questions for individual course enrolment and student visa application processes and documentation checking.
- Increase brand awareness – agency logo on the ISEA agency directory page.
- Have a voice – access to participate in initiatives for the sector
- Have access to ISEA industry webinars
- Receive a discount for joining the ISEA Training and Accreditation programme
- Receive a discount for participating in industry events and workshops
To become an ISEA Education Agency Member, you will need to
- Complete the ISEA Education Agency Membership Form
- Comply with the ISEA Code of Conduct
- Pay an annual membership fee of NZD $100 + GST
The ISEA Free Education Agency Membership is now available!
In response to the Covid-19 pandemic, ISEA is pleased to offer free education agency membership from 1st June to 30 September 2020 to education agencies which promote New Zealand as a study destination. Over the past few months, the world has been suffering from family loss, economic recession and fears due to the infectious disease. The international education sector has been significantly affected. As one of the few countries which has effectively controlled the spread of the coronavirus, New Zealand is rated as the safest study destination in the world.
The New Zealand government has released substantial plans to help residents and businesses. International students were provided with sufficient care and aid in various ways. The quick response and proactive actions also have demonstrated that New Zealand is one of the best study destinations for international students.
Now is the chance for education agencies promoting New Zealand to get prepared in advance to be able to consult potential students on study options in New Zealand.