ISEA are pleased to advise that we will offer a second round of Online Agent Training in June.
The next sessions for online training have been set as follows:
|Monday 8 June||New Zealand Time: 3:00 pm – 5:00 pm||1.1 The New Zealand International Education Industry|
1.2 Promoting New Zealand as a Study Destination
|Wednesday 10 June||New Zealand Time: 3:00 pm – 5:00 pm||1.3 The New Zealand Education System|
1.4 Enrolments and Procedures
1.5 Code of Practice
|Monday 15 June||New Zealand Time: 3:00 pm – 5:00 pm||1.5 Code of Practice (continued)|
|Wednesday 17 June||New Zealand Time: 3:00 pm – 5:00 pm||2.1 English Language Sector|
2.2 School Sector
2.3 Tertiary Education Sector
The training will be delivered via the Zoom platform. We will send you a URL link to join the training prior to each session.
Please ensure you
- Have a computer (individually) with a camera and microphone available
- Have downloaded and installed Zoom Client for Meetings in your computer
- Have created an account with Zoom
- The training will be delivered by Rachel, the ISEA director.
- A presentation will be shared to your screen for each module during the training.
- Please take notes as required throughout the training.
- An online quiz will be included for each module. This is not a test but a way to help each one of you to understand the training content clearly.
- We encourage you to engage with us during the training by asking questions and sharing your knowledge and experience.
- A set of training documents will be posted to you after the training.
Book the training now at [email protected]